Tuesday 1 September 2009

The sun will come out.... tomorrow...

... actually, its forecast rain for my spot on the plinth. Nevermind!

I'll be up on the plinth in Trafalgar Square from 1pm to 2pm GMT.

I asked if I could take up some bird seed and feed the pigeons... but the Heritage Police said no. So instead, I'm going to be talking about my thoughts on streaming art, and creating my own content and posting it.

I cant get a decent enough signal there to stream video myself (we went down yesterday to see my friend Ann G up on the plinth) so I'm going to be tweeting like a demon at @melissaterras, #oneandother, and taking plenty of pictures of those who come to see me, and the environment, and posting them at the one and other set on flickr. Do virtually or actually pop by to say hello!

No comments: